Your Cart


Model: Pet Food Bowl Mat
100% FDA FOOD GRADE SILICONE MAT This flexible, waterproof pet feeding mat will allow your dog or cat to enjoy their food easily and safely anywhere in the house. The mat is designed to prevent spills and messes, and is flexible, waterproof, and easy to clean in the sink or dishwasher. FDA approved ..
KWD 2.500
Ex Tax:KWD 2.500
Model: Pet Food Bowl Mat Cat Face Shape
Absorbs the dirt, food and sand from your pet's paw. Compact design, suitable for your door mat. Easy to clean and use. Pets Cats Litter Mat Non Slip Litter Tracking Mat Traps Litter from Box For Pets Flexible and Easy to Clean Feeding Mat - Non-Slip Waterproof Feeding Mat for Dog/Cat Food & Wat..
KWD 3.000
Ex Tax:KWD 3.000
Model: Pet Litter Mat
MATERIAL: made of non-toxic, safe, high quality PVC material that is BPA Free, Phthalate Free, and Odor Free. SOFT ON THE PAW: The kitty mat is equipped with a soft yet durable touch protecting your cat's paws while keeping your home clean and tidy DURABLE: Crafted with a thick PVC that easily wip..
KWD 3.000
Ex Tax:KWD 3.000
Model: Pets Leather Mat Orange Round Triangle Shape
Very nice placemat from the LindDNA brand from the Curve collection. The material consists of 80% leather scraps, the remaining 20% ​​material is natural rubber, which makes the coasters three times harder than conventional leather. The curvy, organic shape is typical of the LindDNA design and is si..
KWD 3.000
Ex Tax:KWD 3.000
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 (1 Pages)
We use cookies and other similar technologies to improve your browsing experience and the functionality of our site. Privacy Policy.